Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Introductions Are In Order

Heya, if you are looking for Samantha Lehane, this is the spot. If not, then  just stick around anyway. Enjoy some free reads and think about purchasing my work. I have a short story coming out from Musa Publishing this spring.

I am writer who loves creating new worlds and the characters that live in them. I have been writing since I was a teenager. I've written fiction, fan fiction, concert reviews, opinion pieces, and more. I can't seem to get my fingers off the keyboard. Fiction had been my private joy for many years but as I enter the final year in my graduate program, I wanted to start sharing my work with the world.

This blog will be used for sharing my musings on the writing life and other anecdotes. I hope that you enjoy my writings. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment